Terms and conditions
The use of the VALOREM e-recruiting site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use and the data protection rules described below. These conditions and rules are likely to be modified or supplemented at any time, users of the VALOREM e-recruiting site will then be invited to validate the changes made.
This site is accessible to users at all times. An interruption due to technical maintenance may however be decided by Valorem, who will then communicate to users the duration of the intervention.
The purpose of the VALOREM e-recruiting site is, to publish the VALOREM Group job offers, for all of its entities, and to allow persons interested in these offers, to deposit and develop their application. The files thus deposited by the Candidates on the e-recruiting site of VALOREM will then be exploited by the Group Recruitment service.
The Valorem Group strives to provide the most accurate information possible on job vacancies on the VALOREM e-recruiting site. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update.
Furthermore, the information on the VALOREM e-recruiting site is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications having been made since they were put online.
The VALOREM e-recruiting site is updated regularly by our Recruitment and IT departments.
The legal notices can be modified at any time: they nevertheless impose themselves on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to know them.
The protection of personal data is a priority for Valorem Group. Valorem Group ensures that the processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
- Controller :
- Data Protection Officer
- Purposes :
- Legal basis of the processing operation:
The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller (Article – GDPR - Lawfulness of processing).
- Personal data and natural persons concerned
Data subject categories and data are :
- Candidates identity : Title, Name, Surname
- Address to contact candidates ; Email address, Phone number
- Candidates localisations : Address, City, Postal Code, Country
- Professional information : Diploma, Level of education, Professional experience, CV and application letter, Languages
- Personal information : Interests, Publications, Professional network membership
- Storage period:
If you object to the conservation of your Personal Data, the Controller shall store your information for twenty-four (24) months after your last action/contact with the Controller.
- Data transfer:
Your Personal Data could be transferred to another company of Valorem Group if necessary, to assess the candidate's skills.
Your Personal Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
- Data security and confidentiality
The Controller takes appropriate steps to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data, including to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized third parties.
By browsing the site, Cookies will be deposited on your device. These cookies are for technical use only and allow optimization of the display and connection to your profile. These cookies will expire at the end of your navigation assignment.
- Right of data subjects
In accordance with current regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and object to the use of your Personal Data. You can also ask for restriction of the data processing, or for data portability. :
- the accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the Personal Data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the Controller no longer needs the Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override those of the data subject.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data in this system, you can contact our data protection officer (DPO) whose contact details are provided in Article 1 of this Application this Data Policy.
Finally, you can lodge a complaint with the authority responsible for compliance with personal data protection obligations.
The supervisory authority is the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL)
whose coordinates are following: